New Release Candidate Firmware Version - 0.5.0 For X2/X3/AM6 Families Available
0.5.0 firmware is a release candidate! Soon it will be available via OTA when will turn into a stable version.
Changelog 04.05.2022 v.0.5.0
1. Lots of video codec fixes
2. Removed video codec fixes setting
3. HDMI CEC improvements
4. Fixed system crash when pressing Menu frequently
5. Fixed issue with no sound after high resolution PCM audio playback
6. Removed HDR to SDR and SDR to HDR settings
7. Added HDR policy setting
8. Fixed problem when automatic frame rate function not available after boot
9. Fixes of automatic frame rate function for Dolby Vision
10. Reformed automatic frame rate settings
11. Added new option for changing resolution by AFR_CALC without enabling main setting
12. Fixed button manager issue for some remote controllers
13. Added USearch application
14. Added UPlayer application with Dolby Vision support
15. New CoreELEC build
16. Magisk updated
17. Changed LED indication:
- active mode: yellow for AM6, magenta for X2/X3 (flashing when remote control buttons are pressed)
- sleep mode: green for AM6, blue for X2/X3
- hibernation: red
18. Many other changes for system stability
Firmware Update v.1.1.4 for Ugoos AM7 and X4/X4Q Families models is now a stable release! Changelog v.1.1.4 1. Fixed random disconnect Bluetooth remote controller and some other problems; 2. Added ability to set sleep timer on ...
Please welcome three new brand devices in a row: X4Q Cube 2G+16G Android 11 Amlogic S905X4 Smart TV Box X4Q Pro 4G+32G Android 11 Amlogic S905X4 Smart TV Box X4Q Plus 4G+64G Android 11 Amlogic S905X4 Smart TV Box & ...
Important! 0.5.4 firmware is a stable release! It is available via OTA for all stable firmware users inclusing previous latest stable 0.4.2. Changelog 14.10.2022 v.0.5.4 1. Lots of video codec fixes 2. Removed video co ...
Firmware Update v.1.1.0 for Ugoos AM7 and X4 Family models is now a stable release! Changelog v.1.1.0 1. Fixed no sound problem after sleep 2. Fixes of setting for power connect action 3. Some improvements for system automa ...