RC Firmware Update v0.3.9 for Ugoos AM6 & Cube X2/X3 models
0.3.9 firmware is a release candidate! Soon it will be available via OTA, when turn into stable version.
For users of the previous beta 0.3.8.1, an over-the-air update to 0.3.9 will be immediately available.
Upgrading to 0.3.9 is only possible through the OTA package. IMG for flashing via PC is intended only for restoring a device that is already flashed using 0.3.9 firmware earlier.
We are also posting firmware 0.3.7 with new ROM format, for those who need a rollback, this firmware can also be installed only on a device previously flashed to 0.3.9.
IMPORTANT! STARTING FROM THIS VERSION, ALL FIRMWARES WILL USE ENCRYPTION.
DOWNGRADE TO PREVIOUS FIRMWARE VERSIONS IN OLD ROM FORMAT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE
Changelog 28.12.2020 v.0.3.9
1. Fixed wake on LAN function
2. Fixed CoreELEC Ethernet connection problem
3. Fixed false double tap for some unstable remote controllers
4. Fixed return of hdmi sound parameters after listening to multi-channel PCM audio
5. Fixed long freezes of GeForce NOW stream
6. Added ability reduce display time of mouse pointer
7. Added right mouse button setting
8. Moved F2-5 key events to UG1-4 for Remote Control Buttons application. Buttons remap will be required
9. Removed calling emoji keyboard by alt buttons
10. Fixed root state in status bar with Magisk option
11. Added Remote Control Buttons application to settings
12. Changed battery level
13. Other system changes
0.4.2 firmware is a release candidate! It soon will be available via OTA for your device! Changes' announce in coming v.0.4.2 1. Fixed Magisk update process 2. Fixed option of disabling auto power-on for new devices 3. Few syst ...
Firmware Update v0.4.1 for Ugoos AM6 & Cube X2/X3 models is now a stable release! Important! 0.4.1 firmware is a release candidate! Soon it will be available via OTA when will turn into a stable version. Ch ...
Ugoos AM6 now can operate as a workstation for daily office tasks. A group from Manjaro ARM Team has created a rather stable build to use on Ugoos Brand devices with Amlogic S922 series SoCs. Manjaro distributives are available for download here: http ...
0.4.0 firmware is a release candidate! It soon will be available via OTA for your device! Changes' announce in coming v.0.4.0 eng: 1. Added screenshot mode setting for video (experimental) 2. Added experimental video codec fi ...